Send us your room photos and let our team assist you with designing your space!
The Well Appointed House is pleased to be offering E-Design services. With over 9,500 luxuries for the home to choose from, our team will work with you to find furniture, rugs, lighting, decorative accessories, wall art and more for your home! If you are on a budget and can't afford an interior designer, we are here to help. Melissa Hawks and her team will work with your room photos and measurements to come up with suggested items for purchase. More elaborate packages include wallpaper and fabric recommendations and you can take your time and decorate at your own pace. We have accounts with Scalamandre, Brunschwig & Fils, Osborne & Little, Travers, Stroheim, Kravet, Stark, Jane Churchill, China Seas, Carleton V, Lee Jofa, Schumacher, Cowan and Tout, Colefax and Fowler, Gracie and most fabric and wallpaper companies. In addition to lighting and things you see on The Well Appointed House retail site, we have accounts and can order from all To The Trade companies and showrooms in the D&D and 200 Lexington in Manhattan. We will explore all options when making recommendations. All correspondence is made via email and we will only accept a few clients at a time, so reserve your time slot now!
What we need from you:
- Digital photos of your room, with all sides included as well as exterior photos of your house and adjoining rooms emailed to [email protected]. Flow in style and color is important when walking from room to room!
- Accurate measurements of the space including wall lenghts and heights, doorways, windows, closets, etc. We will assist with this.
- Examples of rooms and furniture styles that you like. Clippings from magazines, photos from Pinterest or Houzz.com. These images should also be sent via email.
- Once we receive project details, we can give a price. Average price ranges are shown below.
- Payment must be received before the project kicks off. We accept payment via credit card or check. Once payment is received, we will get started. Typical project time is three-four weeks.
- Once you receive our recommendations, you can go at your own pace to purchase and install. In the case of wallpaper or paint, you would need to hire a local paper hanger or painter. We can make recommendations on upholstered pieces or you can go to a local upholsterer or put your own COM orders in using the fabrics we suggest. This is Do-It-Yourself design with our recommendations!
Packages start at $195!
To inquire about our eDesign Services please enter the information below and we will contact you shortly to discuss your project