Emergency Doctor's Backpack For Children
An all-in-one for emergencies! With this realistic rescue kit in emergency signal colours with adjustable straps, all young, aspiring first responders have plenty of "real" tools and utensils from the medical industry at hand. The double zipper and elastic insert slots in the backpack provide order and quick access to the emergency equipment made of robust wood! The absolute highlights of this emergency doctor play kit are the blood pressure gauge with a pump ball, the otoscope with a real magnifying glass, and the toy defibrillator with a chalkboard!
- A comprehensive play set comprised of a stethoscope, thermometer, blood pressure gauge, otoscope, defibrillator with chalkboard, IV bag, fabric mask, clipboard, radio, salve tube, syringe, tablet container, bandage, disinfection spray, vial, tweezers, and scalpel
- The easy-to-understand illustrations on the tools give children hints as to their medical function
- This realistic-looking emergency doctor's kit is ideal for playing when on-the-go and has adjustable shoulder straps as well as a double zipper and insert slots in the backpack's interior
- With this doctor's play set, children can playfully learn what must be done in an emergency
- The doctor toys encourage active role play and promotes creative and imaginative play in children aged 3 years and up
Click images for greater detail.