The Treillage rattan collection celebrates the ancient art of wickerwork, which has been practiced for thousands of years. Ancient Egyptians made chairs of natural rush, while craftspeople in China and India worked with a cane; medieval Europeans often utilized willow and later mimicked the caning techniques of China. Later, the Arts & Crafts movement celebrated the handmade qualities of these furniture traditions, from which time wickerwork has remained a casual and stylish addition to any interior.
Our collection uses the natural fibers of the rattan palm: graceful, minimal frames are contrasted with a variety of decorative wicker artistry: tight loops run along the chair aprons, with airier open meanders on their upper levels, complemented by circular medallions. The Kinley Armchair is comfortably upholstered with tie-on seat and back cushions.
Bunny Williams is a legendary interior designer. The Bunny Williams Home collection is an expression of the renowned designer's creativity and distinctive aesthetic.
- Overall Dimensions: 41" W x 30-7/16" D x 38" H
- Seat Height: 18.25" to top of the cushion
- Arm Height: 22.25" at the lowest point of the slope
- Seat: 31" W exterior, 24.5" W interior
- Natural rattan is suitable for use indoors or on a covered loggia, porch, or veranda.
- Please note COM is also available. Please contact customer service at 1-888-WELL-APP or email@example.com to inquire.
- Handcrafted in the USA