Downing Street Garden Planter
This planter is a reproduction of a 17th Century plant pot design. An early example of this can be seen in the garden of 10 Downing Street. This plant pot has a strong linear pattern which works in traditional and contemporary settings alike.
- Finish: Faux Lead or Antique Faux Lead
- This item is also available in rust. If you are interested in alternate finish options, please contact customer service.
- Small: 15.8" x 15.8"D x 15.8"H
- Medium: 19.7"W x 19.7"D x 19.7"H
- Large: 23.6"W x 23.6"D x 23.6"H
- Large 2:27.5"H x 29.5"W x 29.5"D
- Extra Large: 39.4"W x 39.4"D x 39.4"H
- Measurements can vary slightly as each item is hand molded
- This item is made to order and is not eligible for return