Mauna Kea Beach Print by Gray Malin
Shooting from a doorless helicopter, this series has been photographed around the world from the U.S. to Brazil to Australia. From above, a simple beach or pool becomes a blank canvas that allows Gray Malin to start seeing the world as art. People and objects become patterns creating repetition, shape, and form. These photographs are a visual celebration of color, light, shape, and summer bliss.
- Each print is signed by the artist and printed on premium archival luster paper
- Black Frame
- White Frame
- Natural Frame
- Blue Frame
- Please note this print is made to order and may not be returned
- Small Unframed Size: 14.5" x 20", Small Framed Size: 15.5" x 21"
- Medium Unframed Size: 21"x30", Medium Framed Size: 22"x31"
- Large Unframed Size: 28.5"x40.5", Large Framed Size: 29.5"x41.5"