If our information practices change, we will post an updated version of the Policy on the Well Appointed House Website (“Website”). You can tell if the Policy has changed by checking the “Last Updated” date that appears below and that will be the date on which the new Policy becomes effective. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this Policy at any time. If you have any questions about our Policy, please contact us as described in the section below entitled, "How Do I Contact You?"This Policy Was Last Updated October, 23, 2023.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE WELL APPOINTED HOUSE COLLECT?
HOW DOES THE WELL APPOINTED HOUSE USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Well Appointed House and its vendors may use your personal information in the following ways:
To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails and text messages to confirm your order status and shipment;
To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you direct us not to contact you with promotional communications;
To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
To help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products, and services;
To enhance your shopping experience through our Website, or Marketing;
To analyze trends, usage, activities, and statistics;
Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
To protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business; and/or
To contact you if necessary.
Third-party vendors may use the personal information collected from you for their own direct marketing purposes and the direct marketing purposes of other third-party marketers.
DOES THE WELL APPOINTED HOUSE SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with third parties including our agents, service providers, and consultants as needed for them to provide business-related services to us. Such third parties may manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, order fulfillment, fraud monitoring, identity verification, processing credit card payments, email or mail delivery and administration, promotion fulfillment, surveys or data analysis, etc. We ask third parties with whom we share your information to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours and applicable law and we provide them with only the information they need in order to perform their services for us.
- We may share your information or combine your information with publicly available information when we team up with other promotional partners to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers, or otherwise to enhance and personalize your shopping experience.
- We may work with third-party companies that use their tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our Website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our site and your interaction with our advertising and other communications, may use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications, and may also be used to track your activity across multiple devices. For more information about this practice and to understand your options including how to opt-out of receiving these tailored advertisements, please visit https://www.aboutads.info. Note that even if you opt out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
- We use third parties to improve our ability to identify visitors to the Website. As part of this service, we may make available identifiers to these third parties including our visitors’ IP addresses, cookies, hashed versions of email addresses, and/or certain HTTP header fields captured for your visit. We, and third parties, use this information to obtain more information about our visitors and reach out to them through other channels, such as email and/or direct mail. To learn more or opt out from these companies you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices and https://www.aboutads.info/ we also provide you with additional tools to opt out of marketing from us or certain transfers of your information.
- Third-party vendors (who may combine your personal information with their own records and records available from other sources) may use your personal information for their own direct marketing purposes and the direct marketing purposes of other third-party marketers. Certain of these vendors may resell personal information about you.
- From time to time we may share, exchange and/or cross-reference our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect your rights, the rights of The Well Appointed House and others.
HOW DO I OPT-OUT OF RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS?
The Well Appointed House wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, those instructions are set forth below. All email we send to you includes an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. If you no longer wish to receive emails from The Well Appointed House, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of all our emails; this will take you to an online form where you will be given a menu of choices regarding