Abaca Rope Ring Light Chandelier in Satin Brass
Abaca is a type of banana plant from the Philippines whose stalks produce fibers used in decorative items due to their flexibility, strength, and natural beauty. This chandelier has a simplistic design that allows this material to be the focus of attention. Each strand of Abaca rope is tightly hand-wrapped to form a textural facade of warm neutral-toned colors.
- Finish: Abaca Rope with Satin Brass
- Small: 27"W x 27"D x 25"H
- Medium: 36"W x 36"D x 32"H
- Large: 48"W x 48"D x 40"H
- Light/Wattage: Torpedo (E12 candelabra base) type light bulbs (not included), 60 Watt max