Saltwater King Bed
The posts elevate a low ram's head-shaped headboard over side rails that are fitted with a rope detail simulating rope bedding supports that were used during the 18th century. During the period, ropes were tightened periodically as they stretched from use. Thus, the expression "sleep tight" was born. A Bunkie board in lieu of a traditional box spring is recommended.
- Material: Solid Oak & Veneer
- Finish: 23 Limewash Finish
- Dimensions: 83"W x 86"D x 50"
- Carton weight: 206 lbs
- Floor to bottom of rails: 13.5"h
- Headboard height (minus posts) : 45.25"
- Footboard height: 35.5"
- Additional finish options and custom colors are available, please contact us for additional information.
- Please note this item is custom-made to order and final sale.