Vienna Matelassé Coverlet in White
Vienna has been Peacock Alley's signature matelassé for over 30 years. The design of this classic, understated coverlet was fashioned after an 18th-century French button Mary Ella found in an open-air market. Our clients continue to purchase this pattern year after year.
- Material: 100% cotton
- 400 grams per square meter (GSM)
- Constructed with a 2" flange on 3 sides with a 1" hem on the top side
- Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not mix colors, bleach, or use fabric softener. Tumble dry low, and remove promptly. Warm iron, if needed. May be professionally cleaned.
- Due to the natural fiber content in this product, please allow between 5%-8% shrinkage of this item upon laundering. Shrinkage can be reduced by always washing in cold water and drying in low heat.
- Imported from Portugal
- Please note Shams can be purchased separately
- Twin/Twin XL Dimensions: 72"W x 92"L
- Full/Queen Dimensions: 96"W x 98"L
- King Dimensions: 115"W x 98"L
- California King Dimensions: 108"W x 102"L